We are committed to ensuring that our website meets high standards of accessibility and usability.
If you have a general problem with the size of text on websites (ours and others) there are several ways of increasing the size:
You can change settings within Windows or Macintosh operating system to increase the size of text used – this makes all text on your computer larger (not just websites).
You can change settings within your browser to increase the default size of “normal” text – this has the effect of enlarging the text on all the websites that you visit (provided those websites have been built in an accessible way).
- From the menu bar underneath the search field, select Page and point to Text size
Mozilla, Firefox and most other browsers (PC):
- Hold down the CTRL key and press +
- Decrease text size: Hold down the CTRL key and press –
Macintosh (Safari, Firefox and most other browsers):
- Hold down the Command key and press +
- Decrease text size: Hold down the Command key and press –